YOUR INVISIBLE POWER
Mondays, August 7, 14, 21, 28 (2017)
6:30 - 8:30 PM EDT
ONLINE via Zoom with Helen Valleau
$99 pay online or in our bookstore at CSLTO. https://www.csltoronto.com/your-invisible-power/
A Pdf of YOUR INVISIBLE POWER is available online for FREE
From 1912 to 1914, Genevieve Behrend's life focused solely on the wisdom and philosophy of Thomas Troward, who’s influential and compelling ideas provided much of the groundwork to the spiritual philosophy known today as "New Thought”.
Behrend says, "We all possess more power and greater possibilities than we realize, and visualizing is one of the greatest of these powers.
In these four weeks you will learn:
- How to utilize the power of visualization
- Understand what you are capable of creating
- Let go of any limiting beliefs
- Connect to the center of your power and never be a victim to your circumstances Experience the joy of living
- Develop a belief and faith in yourself and the Universe
TO REGISTER CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK